If you are here, then you may be looking for a stock firmware file for your iKU Y3. If yes, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on iKU Y3 by using the SPD Flash tool aka Spreadtrum Flash Tool.
We have shared all the pre-requisites files to download and install the stock ROM on your device.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your iKU Y3. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the iKU Y3 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from iKU Y3
- You can fix the boot loop issue on iKU Y3
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on iKU Y3
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot iKU Y3
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore iKU Y3 back to Factory State
- Device Name: iKU Y3
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731e SoC
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Flash iKU Y3 W6004P Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your iKU Y3, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: iKU Y3
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum USB drivers, SPD Flash Tool and Android USB Drivers
- Firmware Flash File File:
- IKU_Y3_GENERIC_V13.0_C_10302019: Download
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:Guide to Install Stock ROM using SPD Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your iKU Y3 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.