Here we will guide on how to find the IMEI Serial Numbers In ASUS ROG Phone. There are three methods to find the IMEI number on your device.
Steps to Find IMEI Serial Numbers In ASUS ROG PhoneVideo Guide on How to Find IMEI Numbers on any Asus devices
Following are the three methods by which you can find the IMEI Serial Numbers In ASUS ROG Phone.
Check it directly on your ASUS ROG Phone
- First o all simply turn on your smartphone and open its “Settings”.
- Select ‘System after this.
- Next is to click on About Phone and Status.
- Here you can find a lot of useful information about your ASUS ROG Phone including the IMEI number.
Through Service code
- Turn on your ASUS ROG Phone and go to apps home page.
- Open dialer and dial *#06#.
- This will reflect your device IMEI number on the screen.
Check the original packaging box of your device
The IMEI number of almost every smartphone including the ASUS ROG Phone is mentioned on its original packaging box. Check it out from there.
I hope this guide was useful to find the IMEI serial numbers in ASUS ROG Phone.
ASUS ROG Phone Specifications:
ASUS ROG Phone features a 6.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor and clubbed with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/512GB of internal storage and no external card support. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ROG Phone (ZS600KL) packs a Dual Camera with 16MP + 8MP on the rear and an 8-MP front shooter for selfies. The ASUS ROG Phone (ZS600KL) runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 4000
- ASUS ROG Phone Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM Update]
- Download ASUS ROG Phone wallpapers, Live wallpapers and Theme
- Download ASUS PixelMaster Camera from ASUS ROG Phone for All Android Device
- List of Android 9.0 Pie Supported Asus Devices
- How to Hard Reset on ASUS ROG Phone [Factory Data Reset]
- How to Soft Reset and Force Reboot on ASUS ROG Phone