Good news for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki). Today you can upgrade to Official Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki). This means you will have a taste of latest Mokee OS before the company officially release Stock Nougat for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. To Install Mokee OS or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki).
Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Mokee OS called Install Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Mokee OS.
Table of Contents
- 1 Install Official Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
Install Official Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
This ROM is an Official built by Mokee Team from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Mokee OS with many Custom features from Install Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. Install the Official Build of Mokee OS on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium based Mokee OS.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. If you want to try Mokee OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.
With the new Mokee OS, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Mokee OS as well as Lineage OS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Mokee OS Mokee OS 71.2 for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Install Mokee OS For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.
About Mokee OS :
MoKee OpenSource is based on the CyanogenMod. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time. A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012 and is committed to making this ROM better and better. Like most contributors to open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion… Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How to install MIUI on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- This will work on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (Satsuki) Device, Don’t Try this on Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How to Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How To Install Resurrection Remix On Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Sony Xperia Z5 Premium (AICP)
Here is the full Guide on How to install Mokee OS ROM on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Mokee OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
I Hope you have followed the above installation guide to install Mokee OS on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.