If you’re using the Infinix Smart 2 device and facing issues like authentication or buffer error, you will need to fix it via the SP Flash Tool or Miracle Box or CM2 box. But if you don’t fix it, you will encounter a secure boot error. In order to flash those devices, you will require a Secure Boot DA file. Here you can download and install Infinix Smart 2 MTK Secure Boot DA file.
Talking about the specifications, Infinix Smart 2 features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739 Processor coupled with 1/2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Infinix Smart 2 comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery. Infinix Smart 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
If your MediaTek powered Android device got corrupted or bricked, you will require a Download Agent file to access its onboard storage and fix it. Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to install the Download Agent (DA) files for your device. The boot file or firmware file is also known as the DA file. The DA file is necessary to flash any file into a sucre boot enabled MTK device.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Download Agent Loader Files
- Bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) on the Infinix Smart 2
- System Image backup of the Infinix Smart 2 X5515
- Read security codes of an MTK device
- Can flash new firmware on an Infinix Smart 2
- Clone a Recovery Image or boot files
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error that will occur on your device by following this guide or flashing any file. Proceed at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Link:”]
- This DA file is supported for the Infinix Smart 2 device only.
- You’ve to download the DA file for your Infinix Smart 2 device from the link above.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Steps to Install Infinix Smart 2 MTK Secure Boot DA auth File
Method 01: Use NCK Box
- Download NCK Pro Box | NCK Pro Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK box on your PC > Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET.
- Click to select Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the DA file and select the downloaded DA file.
- Go back to the Service tab > Click on Reset.0
- Y0ur Infinix Smart 2 will now reboot with reset FRP lock system
For a complete step by step guide on how to install DA file using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and select the downloaded DA file.
- The DA file will load automatically and install it.
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For a complete step by step guide on how to install the DA file using Miracle Box
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve successfully installed the DA file on your Infinix Smart 2 X5515 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.