Looking to flash the firmware file on Infinix X625 / X625D? then you are at the right place. Infinix Hot 7 Pro X625 / X625D came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and under the hood runs on a MediaTek processor. In this guide, we will help you to flash the official firmware file on Infinix X625 / X625D. To flash the firmware file, you need software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called the Smartphone Flash Tool.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these processes carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Infinix X625 / X625D back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Infinix X625 / X625D
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Infinix X625 / X625D
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Infinix X625 / X625D
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Infinix X625 / X625D back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
How to Flash Infinix X625 / X625D Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Infinix X625 / X625D, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Infinix X625 / X625D
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: X625D-H623L-P-190418V200.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Instructions to Install: via SP Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Infinix X625 / X625D, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Infinix X625 / X625D
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Infinix X625 / X625D device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.