Updated on June 20, 2017 : Today we added all the download link to download and install 33.3.A.0.127 Android 7.0 Nougat for Sony Xperia XA.
After sending Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia XA yesterday, the company started pushing Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia XA as well. The update comes with build number 33.3.A.0.127 which upgrades the Sony Xperia XA to Android 7.0 Nougat. Xperia XA came out of the box with Android Marshmallow, this upgrade is one of the major upgrade for all users.
As we know, Android Nougat is one of the sweetest update from google up till now. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. The update brings couple of new features such as Multi Tasking, Advanced Doze mode, notification shade changes, and also other many features.
The update comes via OTA and if you already have a Stock ROM running on Sony Xperia XA (F3111, F3113, F3115 single SIM models, as well as the F3112, F3116 dual SIM variants) then you can update your phone using this new update to 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat update. The update has already started rolling out via OTA for some region and you may receive the update anytime soon on your phone.
Table of Contents
Install 33.3.A.0.127 Sony Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update
If you didn’t receive the notification of the new update, then Go to Settings —> About phone —-> System updates. You may find the new update, but if you still not received the latest update of Android Nougat update for Sony Xperia XA , then head down below and download the latest 33.3.A.0.127 FTF file for Sony Xperia XA . After downloading the 33.3.A.0.127 FTF, you can install the OTA file manually on your Sony Sony Xperia XA .
To update manually on Sony Xperia XA with FTF 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat update, you need Sony Flashtool. Download the Sony Flashtool on your computer and follow the guide below on How to Install 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat update on Sony Xperia XA Manually.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Thew new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Supported Device Model Number :
Single Sim Variant : F3111, F3113, F3115
Dual Sim Variant : F3112, F3116
- This will work on Sony Xperia XA , Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
- Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC.
Xperia XA (F3111)
Xperia XA (F3112)
Xperia XA (F3113)
Xperia XA (F3115)
Xperia XA (F3116)
Steps To Install 33.3.A.0.127 Sony Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update
- First of all, Download Sony Flashtool and install on your PC/Laptop
- Download the FTF Files and move the firmware file to your Sony Flash Tool –> Firmware folder
- Make sure to install the Flash tool drivers on PC by finding the installed location of Sony Flashtool (C:\Users\–PC Name–\flashtool.)
- Now download the Sony USB Drivers from the Pre-Requisite link and install it
- Now you need to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. To Enable the USB Debugging, First you need to activate the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now run the Sony Flashtool.exe on your Computer
- Power off your phone and now hold VOLUME DOWN button and connect the phone to computer using USB Cable.
- Once your phone detects on Sony Flashtool window
- Now in the Flashtool Window, Tap on Flash device –>> Flash mode and select the firmware from the firmware folder
- Recommended to clean install by selecting the Wipe, Userdata, and app_log (This will wipe your data and do a clean installation)
- Now tap on OK button and wait for the firmware to load completely.
- Your installation process will start, now wait for few minutes to complete the installation.
- have fun with the latest version of 33.3.A.0.127 Sony Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update .
This Article is about installing latest 33.3.A.0.127 Sony Xperia XA Android 7.0 Nougat Update . Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on 33.3.A.0.127 Nougat in the comment section below.