Today Samsung has started rolling the latest June Security Patch update for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. The update has been started rolling with the latest software version A520FXXU2AQF7. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 in Phase wise manner.
Check Related Post:
- Download Install A520FXXU2AQF6 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 2017
- Download Install A520FXXU2AQF3 June Security Patch Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 2017
- Download Install A510FXXU4BQE2 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 2016
Along with the June Security Patch update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, the update also comes with other various bug fix and improvements. This new update is still running on Android Marshmallow. Most of the OEM are already upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat and Samsung is still stuck with the same version of Marshmallow firmware. In case if you have the update notification of the latest firmware A520FXXU2AQF7 on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. The latest updated firmware sent via OTA carries almost 125MB, which shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device and connect to a stable WiFi connection. If not, then don’t worry, you can update to June Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 SM- A520F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy A5 2017 A520F.
Upgrade to Marshmallow Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy A5 2017
This update is an incremental update with latest June Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017. So we recommend to update your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash A520FXXU2AQF7 June Security Marshmallow For Galaxy A5 2017 A520F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow A520FXXU2AQF7 For Samsung Galaxy A5 2017.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow . If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 to June Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 A520F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy A5 2017 A520F .
What’s in Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and features ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy A5 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy A5 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy A5 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy A5 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy A5 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update A520FXXU2AQF7 on Galaxy A5 2017 A520F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A5 2017 A520F (A520FXXU2AQF7 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install June Security Patch Marshmallow on Galaxy A5 2017 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.