Good News for all Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 with GT-S7580/S7582 Users. Now you can install and enjoy Custom ROM CM14 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (GT-S7580/S7582). Download the Android 7.0 NOugat CM14 for Galaxy S Duos 2 from the Given link below. Here i will give the full guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy S Duos 2. As the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 has no official release date of Android 7.0 Nougat, but now you can enjoy the Custom ROM Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 on Galaxy S Duos 2.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the public, we have seen many custom ROM based on Android 7.0. Lately, we added many CM14 ROM to our Archive. So today finally we have a good news to the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (GT-S7580/S7582). Now you can even enjoy Android 7.0 CM14 ROM on Galaxy S Duos 2. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. We have added the Download link and guide below . Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy S Duos 2. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Galaxy S Duos 2. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is a stable ROM, everything works fine like a real Stock Android 7.0 ROM on Nexus.
This is a Cyanogenmod 14 ROM built by an XDA Recognized Developer arco68, in XDA forum. Remember this is an early build of CM14 for Galaxy S Duos 2. From few days, we started sharing Cyanogenmod 14 for some of the devices such as Nexus 6P, Nubia X9 Max, Moto X play, Moto X 2014, Redmi 1S, Galaxy Grand Prime, Galaxy S3, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3,Vernee Thor, etc. Download the CM14 for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 today and follow the full guide on How to Install Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 for Galaxy S Duos 2.
This is an early build of CyanogenMod 14 Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by XDA Recognized Developer arco68. This is stable to use it has a daily driver but it has few bugs which is on WIP. There are few bugs which will be taken care of soon, But right now you can enjoy the Alpha build of Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy S Duos 2. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy S Duos 2. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the CM14 For Galaxy S Duos 2 with supported model GT-S7580/S7582.
LIST OF DEVICE WHICH WILL RECEIVE OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 STOCK ROM
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Galaxy S Duos 2 – GT-S7580/S7582.
What’s not working :
- Camera Focus
- Video playback partially broken
- ScreenShot/Recents App thumbnail (Fixing this, introduce random reboots, i am working on it to fix) Fixed
- Auto rotation
- Rest you tell me.
- This will work on Galaxy S Duos 2 with GT-S7580/S7582 only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Changelog for CM14 Build :
3rd Oct: - Added support for ntfs/exFat file system - Recent app black thumbnail and Screenshot fixed - Added Home button wakes on sleep 1st Oct: -Initial Release
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy S Duos 2 :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”#”]NOT YET FOR GT-S7580[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224382309″]CM14 FOR GT-S7582[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file ,of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Galaxy S Duos 2 Successfully.