Good News for all Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. Now you can install and enjoy Custom ROM CM14 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. Download the Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F from the Given link below. Here I will give the full guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. As the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F may or may not official Android 7.0 Nougat updates, but now you can enjoy the Custom ROM Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 on Galaxy S5 SM-G900F.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the public, we have seen many custom ROM based on Android 7.0. Lately, we added many CM14 ROM to our Archive. Today finally we have a good news to the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. Now you can even enjoy Android 7.0 CM14 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. We have added the Download link and guide below . Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is a stable ROM, everything works fine like a real Stock Android 7.0 ROM on Nexus.
ALSO READ :
- LIST OF DEVICE WHICH WILL RECEIVE OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 STOCK ROM
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
- Changing the battery icon, it doesn’t change. Aside from that, everything’s working.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. You need to make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP, CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Galaxy S5 SM-G900F :
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off >Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds > You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Reboot the Smartphone.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Successfully.