Nexus 6P is one of the official Android device to receive first Android 7.0 Nougat along with Nexus 6, Nexus Player, Pixel C, Nexus 5X, Nexus 9. Today you can enjoy more custom ROM based on Android 7.0 Nougat on your Nexus 6P. Now you can also install the Unofficial CM14 for Nexus 6P built and shared by XDA senior member kronflux on XDA forum. As he mentioned in XDA, this is unofficial version and the build is still in beta stage and few things are broken according to the developer. So try it yourself the taste of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Nexus 6P. Download the Android 7.0 NOugat CM14 for Nexus 6P from the Given link below. Here i will give the full guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Nexus 6P.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the public, we have seen many custom ROM based on Android 7.0. Lately, we added many CM14 ROM to our Archive. So today finally we have a good news to the Nexus 6P. Now you can even enjoy Android 7.0 CM14 ROM on Nexus 6P. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. We have added the Download link and guide below . Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 forNexus 6P. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Nexus 6P. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery.
LIST OF DEVICE WHICH WILL RECEIVE OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 STOCK ROM
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Nexus 6P
- Quick Pulldown
- Forced encryption seems to cause issues, disabled this for all future builds
- Flashing OpenGApps package seems to break everything, however flashing a custom kernel such as ElementalX fixes this. Unfortunately it also causes a soft boot loop, for which I’m not sure what the cause is. I’ve been informed that BaNks GApps and ElementalX work just fine, however I have not tested this.
- You tell me!
- This will work on Nexus 6P only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- If you are coming from Android Marshmallow, then you need to Flash Nougat Vendor File.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Nexus 6P :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767099250″]DOWNLOAD CM14[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file ,of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM14 for Nexus 6P Successfully.