Good News for all Meizu M2 Mini users. Now you can Download and Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Meizu M2 Mini. This is a custom ROM of Android 7.0 Nougat for Meizu M2 Mini shared by needrom member on NeedROM website. According to him, the ROM is built from the AOSP Nougat Source code released by Google from Scratch with added custom features. The AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Meizu M2 Mini is pretty stable and all the features are working pretty solidly without any issues. So install the AOSP Android 7.0 on Meizu M2 Mini now.
This is a full guide on How To Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Meizu M2 Mini. Download the below given link for Android 7.0 Nougat for Meizu M2 Mini. This ROM comes with pre-built theme ready gapps and supports Substratum theme engine. So now you can make more customization with color and your preference on Meizu M2 Mini with Android 7.0 Nougat.
What exactly is not working: - Voice Recorder (itself microphone during a call work) - Camera (shows the viewfinder screen, but does not photograph) - Mobile Internet - Some sensors: gyroscope, compass - May be something I have not noticed.
This is a Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. Stable enough to use it has a daily drive, As the developer trying to make it more stable. You can expect some bugs, So please share the feedbacks and bug reports on the original forum. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Meizu M2 Mini.
The Developer has put all his effort to bring this alpha Android 7.0 For Meizu M2 Mini. So please try Android 7.0 For Meizu M2 Mini and Give the feedback related to bugs except which is already listed here. You can leave the comment on the original source of Android 7.0 For Meizu M2 Mini.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Meizu M2 Mini Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Meizu M2 Mini ?
- You need root on your phone.
- Download Flashify Application from Playstore
- Download Recovery Image and move to SD Card or Root of your internal memory
- Install Flashify and Open the app -> Recovery image -> Choose a file -> Select the Moved Recovery image from SD Card or Root of your internal memory.
- Now Select option -> Normal way -> Reboot your device
- Your device will reboot into TWRP Recovery.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Meizu M2 Mini
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on Meizu M2 Mini Successfully.