Good News for all Moto E 2014 users. Now you can Download and Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto E 2014. This is a custom ROM of Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto E 2014 developed by XDA Recognized Contributor prince trishi on XDA forum. According to him, the ROM is built from the AOSP Nougat Source code released by Google from Scratch with added custom features. The AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto E 2014 is pretty stable and all the features are working pretty solidly without any issues. So install the AOSP Android 7.0 on Moto E 2014 now.
This is a full guide on How To Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto E 2014. Download the below given link for Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto E 2014. This ROM comes with pre-built theme ready gapps and supports Substratum theme engine. So now you can make more customization with color and your preference on Moto E 2014 with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Zephyr-OS is all about new features and looks based on the latest and greatest of all Android versions, AndroidN(7.0)! This beauty’s inner beast gives you high performance at both smoothness and battery backup and has been compiled with UBERTC! Expect more updates and new goodies in the near future.
STATUSBAR -DT2S on statusbar -battery styles -Clock & Date customisation -Network Traffic indicator -status bar brightness control NAVIGATION - DUI [Smartbar/Fling/Pulse] LOCKSCREEN -Music seek control when screen locked -LockScreen bottom shortcuts NOTIFICATION DRAWER -Customize quick settings tiles(add/delete/rearrange) -Brightness slider toggle -Wifi easy toggle -Advanced data tile -Vibrate on touch -Quick Pulldown -Set Rows and columns in QS MISCELLANEOUS - Heads-up toggle - SUBSTRATUM for theming - Per app expanded desktop control - Multi window mode - FORCE MOVE apps to SDCARD - Download Speeds for your downloads - Ability to pause/resume downloads - Toggle dashboard Suggestions - Toggle DPI - Live wallpaper picker
This is a Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. Stable enough to use it has a daily drive, As the developer trying to make it more stable. You can expect some bugs, So please share the feedbacks and bug reports on the original forum. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto E 2014.
The Developer has put all his effort to bring this alpha Android 7.0 For Moto E 2014. So please try Android 7.0 For Moto E 2014 and Give the feedback related to bugs except which is already listed here. You can leave the comment on the original source of Android 7.0 For Moto E 2014.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Android 7.0 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Overall : Stable, mostly usable. See features list for known issues.
- This will work on Moto E 2014 Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto E 2014
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on Moto E 2014 Successfully.