Updated on June 05, 2017 : Now the Mad Team has developed the new branch of Android Nougat for Oukitel U13. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Oukitel U13 instead of 7.1.1. Click Here to download and install. If you still want to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Oukitel U13, then you can continue on this post.
Updated on March 25, 2017 : Added the latest stable AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Oukitel U13 with Stable 4 Version by MAD Team. Check the full changelog for the Stable 4 Version below. Now you can enjoy more stable version of Nougat ROM on Oukitel U13.
Recently Google released the official version of Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the Nexus Lineup device. Google also released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Source code officially to the public and developers. As we know android is open source project, we can expect Android’s latest iteration Android N on our device anytime soon with a Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 14 for our device. Today We have AOSP Android 7.0 for Oukitel U13. So Now you can install the latest released Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13 by following the below steps. Last few days back we have updated many smartphones unofficial support of Android Nougat and Even we shared Cyanogenmod 14 Aka CM14 for OnePlus X,OnePlus 3 and Android One. This is a full guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13. This is an Unofficial AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13 which is built by an Mad Team. As we have seen many developers are building Android 7.1.1 Nougat for their device from the Google Android 7.1.1 Source code, today we have a stable version of Android 7.0 for Oukitel U13 smartphone.
This is an Beta build of AOSP Android 7.0 built from the newly released Google Android Source Code by Getbest.ru. This is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Android 7.0Nougat on Oukitel U13. Follow the steps below.
ROM is stable enough to use.
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
What’s Not Working
You tell us
Build [7.1.1] 20170316 – Stable 4
- Improved WiFi and GPS
- Added new translations
- This will work on Oukitel U13 only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
ALSO READ :
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel U13
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On OUKITEL U13
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Hold Volume Down and Power button simultaneously for few seconds -> You will see the recovery
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Oukitel U13 Successfully.