Updated on June 05, 2017 : Now the Mad Team has developed the new branch of Android Nougat for Vernee Thor. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Vernee Thor instead of 7.1.1. Click Here to download and install. If you still want to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Vernee Thor, then you can continue on this post.
Also Check : Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery on Vernee Thor.
Updated on March 25, 2017 : Added the latest stable AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor with Stable 7 Version by MAD Team. Check the full changelog for the Stable 7 Version below. Now you can enjoy more stable version of Nougat 7.1.1
Last night we shared a Custom AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3 developed by MAD Team. Now we have a good news for all Vernee Thor owners. MAD TEAM as ported Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor. As we know Android 7.1.1 Nougat was first released to Google Pixel and Pixel XL which is Google’s Own hardware and few days back Google also started sending OTA update for the Beta testers who has signed for developer preview with Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
This is a beta build of AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is Stable enough to use it has a daily drive. You can expect some bugs, As the developer trying to make it more stable. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor.
So today i will guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor. This is a Custom ROM built for Vernee Thor. This is so far a stable version of Android Nougat for Vernee Thor. Download and install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Vernee Thor.
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update.
Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Table of Contents
What’s Working and What’s Not
- SIM cards
- Light sensor
- Camera (two)
- External speaker
- Charging indicator (red).
- Video Recording
Bugs and not working :
- You tell us
Build [188.8.131.52] 20170313 – Stable 7
- Enforcing SeLinux (probably factory reset needed to avoid bootloop or crashes!)
- Fixed Camera (also focus is fine now)
- Fixed GPS
- Fixed a (huge) Memory leak, introduced on previous build
- M.A.D. Extras: PIE is here!
- Re-designed and re-named MAD Extras –> madOS Extras
- Rom performance optimizations
- New translations from Github merged
Build 29102016 – Stable 2
- Updated to latest Nougat: 7.1.1 [ NDE63P ]
- Dual ringtone (choose a ringtone per SIM)
- Fixed some RIL issues (airplane mode, sim activation)
- This Fixed some wifi issues
- Fixed some audio problems (e.g. whatsapp audio recording)
- Improved compatibility between snap camera and mtk
- Fixed video recording issues (e.g. Snapchat video recording)
- Enabled ‘Night Light’ feature of Android 7.1.1 (automatic mode not finished by Google yet)
- Added ambiet display (including settings part)
- Added substratum support
- Built as user build (no su binary)
- Reworked M.A.D. settings (fixed various problems)
- Fixed HDR camera mode
- Added Snap Camera app
- Added standalone file manager
- Update and added sim on/off switch
- New signal bar color option
- New custom headphone control (3 buttons: the right and the left one (normally only for volume) can switch now between tracks with a longer click)
- Various other changes including fixes for gapps
- Fixed FMRadio issues (volume control, recording)
- Solved sensor calibration
- Fixed wifi issues (5ghz wifi hotspot)
- Fixed DRM issues
- Updated apns
- Switched to new audio policy configs
- Fixed & reworked many other things (e.g. improvements)
- This will work on Vernee Thor Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How to Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Vernee Thor
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Vernee Thor
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Vernee Thor
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Vernee Thor
- How To Install Resurrection Remix OS For Vernee Thor (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Vernee Thor
- How To Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat For Vernee Thor
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Vernee Thor
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Vernee Thor
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Vernee Thor
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Vernee Thor
DOWNLOAD FILESDOWNLOAD 7.1.2 Nougat release DOWNLOAD ROM FILE DOWNLOAD GAPPS
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.1.1 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Vernee Thor Successfully.
SOURCE : DEVELOPMENT LINK