Updated on June 05, 2017 : Now the Mad Team has developed the new branch of Android Nougat for Jiayu S3. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Jiayu S3 instead of 7.1.1. Click Here to download and install. If you still want to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Jiayu S3, then you can continue on this post.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the Public. Every OEM are busy working on Android 7.0 Nougat for their branded smartphone. Even we have seen many Custom ROM built by developer for the Nexus and Non Nexus devices in XDA and other forum/community. Now we also have new build with Android 7.1 Nougat which comes straight from Google for their latest hardware Google Pixel and Pixel XL. Few days back Google also released Android 7.1.1 Nougat Developer preview for Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, etc. This Guide is to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3.
Now we have a Good news for all Jiayu S3. Now after the polished version of Android 7.0 Nougat Custom ROM built by MAD team for Jiayu S3 and S3 Plus. Mad team also put a lot of effort to bring the latest Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3 which is more stable and can be used as a daily drive. Thanks to the MAD TEAM.
So today i will guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3. This is a Custom ROM built for Jiayu S3 with MT6752 and those who want the earlier build of Android 7.0 Nougat, Click here. This is so far a stable version of Android Nougat for Jiayu S3. Download and install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat on Jiayu S3.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat ?
Android 7.1 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- RIL (Calls /SMS, Data connection)
- Audio / Mediaserver
- Both storages & MTP
- HW de/encoding
- Camera (photos)
- GPS & aGPS
- Audio recorder (both mono & stereo)
- HDR photos
- Camcorder (**)
- NFC ( available only on the advance version)
** Video recording only works perfectly in selected camera apps
I recommend Footej Camera available on Play ( its free)
- You tell me
Build [7.1] 20161026- STABLE 1
- Updated to latest Nougat: 7.1 [ NDE63P ]
- user build now (userdebug contains su for command line, and some games requires device to be un-rooted, at all stages)
- Fix audio recording (mono / stereo now working)
- Fix NFC
- Fix Camcorder ( check note)
- Fix battery draaaaaain
( & more mem leaks patched )
- Fix Adaptive Brightness issues
- Added full substratum / masquerade support
( Theme Engine )
- Added reboot Options
- M.A.D. Settings: Fixed all issues & added some more options
- More custom M.A.D. options:
Dual ringtone (choose a ringtone per SIM)
Option to Enable/ Disable SIM Cards
SIM color ( colorize Network bars,etc per SIM)
- New Wi-Fi WPA supplicant
- Reworked RIL (network) with many fixs for N
- Reworked Audio driver
- Added standalone file manager
- Reworked SNAP Camera with Better MTK compatibility
- Added custom headphone control:
(3 buttons: the right and the left one (normally only for volume) can switch now between tracks with a longer click)
- And of course Rom is packed with new 7.1 features : Night Light, etc …
- This will work on Jiayu S3 Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
What’s New :
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On JiaYu S3
- How To Install MIUI 8 On Jiayu S3 v8.3 (Custom ROM)
- Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3 (Android Nougat)
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Jiayu S3
- How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3 MT6752
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.1 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Successfully.