Last night we shared a Custom AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3 developed by MAD Team. Now we have a good news for all Lenovo K3 Note users (K-50). Some developer as ported Android 7.1 Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note from Jiayu S3. As we know Android 7.1 Nougat was first released to Google Pixel and Pixel XL which is Google’s Own hardware and few days back Google also started sending OTA update for the Beta testers who has signed for developer preview with Android 7.1 Nougat.
This is a beta build of AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is Stable enough to use it has a daily drive. You can expect some bugs, As the developer trying to make it more stable. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note.
So today i will guide on How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note. This is a Custom ROM built for Lenovo K3 Note with K50. This is so far a stable version of Android Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note. Download and install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat on Lenovo K3 Note.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat ?
Android 7.1 Nougat was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2016. This is the seventh major version of the Android operating system. Google first released Android 7.0 Nougat has a beta build on March 9, 2016 and it was officially released on August 22, 2016. This has a huge incremental and feature on this new update. Android Nougat comes with features such as Quick Switching between recent apps, Split Screen Mode, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO READ : How to Install MIUI 8 on Lenovo K3 Note
- SIM cards
- Light sensor
- Camera (two)
- External speaker
- Charging indicator (red).
Bugs and not working :
- Video Recorder
- This will work on Lenovo K3 Note aka K50 Device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note – K50
- First of all, you need to Boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.1 Nougat
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1 Nougat for Lenovo K3 Note Successfully.
SOURCE : DEVELOPMENT LINK