Last updated on February 3rd, 2017 at 05:38 pm
Yesterday i had posted the TWRP for Yu Yunicorn which works fluidly to flash and Install any Custom ROM, Flash Zip file, Mods, Root etc. In TWRP you can also take backup of your full stock rom. So today i will guide on How to install AOSP Custom ROM on Yu Yunicorn which is stable and fully working. This AOSP ROM for Yu Yunicorn is a port of AOSP from Elephone M3. AOSP ROM stands for “Android Open Source Project”. It is a Google’s PURE Android Stock Experience ROM which is built from the original Android source code. With AOSP, you will get a pure android stock rom experience with no customization like Cyanogenmod ROM. But AOSP ROM will deliver a very clean vanilla look to your smartphone. Today here i will guide on How to Install AOSP Custom ROM on Yu Yunicorn with TWRP Recovery. If you don’t have TWRP recovery, please follow this guide on How to Install TWRP on Yu Yunicorn.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL AOSP Custom ROM on Yu Yunicorn
- This will work on Yu Yunicorn Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Steps for How to Install AOSP Custom ROM for Yu Yunicorn
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9tAJOTIXS5VLWYwSEZvbnlWVVE&usp=sharing”]DOWNLOAD ROM[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP Custom ROM
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install AOSP ROM on YU Yunicorn Successfully.
Steps for How to Root YU Yunicorn Using TWRP
Here is the step for how to root YU Yunicorn, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SuperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
You completed the steps for How to Install and Root AOSP Custom ROM for YU Yunicorn. Now please give a star rating.