Today I will guide on How to install AOSP Slim Marshmallow for Xolo Play 8X1100 which is stable and fully working. This AOSP Slim ROM for Xolo Play 8X1100 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. AOSP ROM stands for “Android Open Source Project”. It is a Google’s PURE Android Stock Experience ROM which is built from the original Android source code. With AOSP, you will get a pure android stock ROM experience with no customization like Cyanogenmod ROM or STOCK ROM. But AOSP Slim ROM is a new ROM just like Customized option implemented by Slim Team. It is just like Cyanogenmod ROM with added feature. It will deliver a very clean Slim Vanilla look to your smartphone. Today here i will guide on How to Install AOSP Slim Marshmallow for Xolo Play 8X1100 with Recovery. If you don’t have TWRP recovery, please install TWRP or any CUSTOM Recovery on your phone.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL AOSP Slim Marshmallow for Xolo Play 8X1100
- This will work on Xolo Play 8X1100 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Custom ROM for Xolo Play 8X1100
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwNmC8-GN5INVVIxT3ExQ21YS3M”]DOWNLOAD AOSP SLIM ROM[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, Move the Downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root of your internal storage.
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Take a full Backup of your stock rom and IMEI.
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Swipe to WIPE.
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP Custom ROM.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory).
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install AOSP Slim Marshmallow for Xolo Play 8X1100.
Steps for How to Root Xolo Play 8X1100 Using TWRP
Here is the step for how to root Xolo Play 8X1100, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SuperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory.
- Now Boot into Recovery.
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
You completed the steps for How to Install and Root AOSP Custom ROM for Xolo Play 8X1100. Now please give a star rating.