Asus has released the update for ZenFone Max with VoLTE support. The WW 8939-184.108.40.206 update for Zenfone Max started rolling out. This is rolling via OTA which enables VoLTE support to all users who updated their device As this is an incremental update, it is rolling out in the phase manner. Many users already started receiving OTA (Over The Air) notification. It will take few weeks for the update to reach all corners of the world. If you don’t want to wait for OTA update, then you can install the full firmware manually.
In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Asus ZenFone Max Full firmware with VoLTE Support. Here we provide you download link for Asus Zenfone Max Stock firmware OTA zip. This update adds VoLTE, Several apps update, Fix LTE mobile data will disconnect randomly and Support India SOS call. Follow the below step by step guide to Install WW 8939-220.127.116.11 update on Zenfone Max.
- This Update is only for Asus Zenfone Max users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install stock Firmware on Zenfone Max
- Download the zip file from above link and rename the file to update.zip.
- Switch Off your device and reboot into recovery mode by pressing Power button +Volume UP button.
- In recovery mode select apply update from sdcard.
- Now Choose update.zip file.
- Wait until installation process completes and then Reboot the phone.
Hope you like the article. Let us know your feedback on this update.