After releasing Android Nougat B176 Firmware for Huawei Nova Lite in Asia region, today Huawei has rolled the B123 Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Nova Lite with PRA-LX2 variants in Asia. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B123 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Lite (Asia) PRA-LX2. This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B123 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Lite manually. This update is based on the Latest Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Skin
With B123 OTA update on Huawei Nova Lite, Huawei is still hooked to Android 7.0 update. While most of the Mid range device like OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 3 and other OEM manufacturer started receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat update.
Now Download Huawei Nova Lite Stock Firmware which is available for Download here. The latest Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Huawei Nova Lite is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The latest update of Android Nougat for Huawei Nova Lite is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Nova Lite with the latest B123 Nougat firmware. You can update the PRA-LX2 to B123 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B123 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova Lite (PRA-LX2, EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei Nova Lite with B123 Nougat firmware in Asia. You must have PRA-LX2 variant to update latest B123 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B123 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Nova Lite (Asia) (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Huawei Nova Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is PRA-LX2C636B123 which comes for Asia Region with B123 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei Nova Lite:
- This Update is only for Huawei Nova Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install B340 Stock Firmware On Huawei Nova (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- How to Update Huawei Nova To EMUI 5.0 (Android Nougat 7.0)
- How to Root Huawei Y560-U02 without PC in a Easy method
- Download and Install B339 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Maimang 5 (EMUI 5.0)
- Huawei Mate 9 Stock Firmware Collections
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei Nova Lite
- Model No : PRA-LX2
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B123
- Build Number : PRA-LX2C636B123 (Asia)
- Region : Asia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.4 GB
How to Install B123 Nougat Firmware On Huawei Nova Lite (Asia) (Nougat EMUI 5.0)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei Nova Lite
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B123 build on Huawei Nova Lite.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]