Today Huawei rolled another update of Android Nougat for Huawei Honor 9 in Europe/Russia/Middle-East. The update comes with build number B170 Nougat Firmware for Honor 9 STF-L09 in Europe/Russia/Middle-East Region. This update comes with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version of Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to B170 Nougat Firmware for Honor 9 STF-L09 Europe/Russia/Middle-East manually.
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Honor 9
- List Of Best Custom ROM For Honor 9
- How To Install Latest MIUI 8 for Honor 9
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Honor 9
Update to Lineage OS: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 9
The new update B170 Nougat optimizes system performance and stability, Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations and Integrates Google security patches for improved system security. The build version comes with STF-L09C432B170 for Huawei Honor 9 (Europe/Russia/Middle-East).
Table of Contents
Download Install B170 Nougat Firmware for Honor 9 (Europe/Russia/Middle-East)
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing the B170 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didn’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install B170 Nougat Stock Firmware On Honor 9.
From the below guide you will learn on How to B170 Nougat Firmware for Honor 9 STF-L09 manually. Please read the steps carefully. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 for Honor 9
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Honor 9
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Honor 9
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Honor 9
- Model No: STF-L09
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version: 5.0
- Firmware: B170
- Build Number: STF-L09C432B170/STF-L09C10B170/STF-L09C185B170
- Region: Europe/Russia/Middle-East
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.3 GB
- This Update is only for Honor 9 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
STF-L09C432B170 – Europe
STF-L09C432B170 – Russia
STF-L09C432B170 – Middle-East
I Hope you successfully Flashed the B170 Nougat Firmware For Honor 9.