Today Huawei has rolled the B535 Marshmallow update for Huawei P8 Lite with ALE-L23 variants in Colombia. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B535 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite ( Colombia) ALE-L23. In this guide you will learn on How to Install B535 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite ( Colombia) ALE-L23. This update comes with software version ALE-L23C605B535 and packed with new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon. The update also has other minor bug fix and improves stability performance of the ROM. In latest B535 it is still based on EMUI 4.0 OS. In this article, we will give the link to download and install B535 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite manually.
Table of Contents
- 1 Install B535 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Colombia)
- 2 Downloads
- 3 How to Install B535 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Colombia)
Install B535 Marshmallow Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Colombia)
You can flash stock ROM on Huawei P8 Lite with the latest B535 Marshmallow firmware in Colombia. You must have ALE-L23 variant to update latest B535 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install B535 Stock Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite ( Colombia) (Marshmallow EMUI 4.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Marshmallow on Huawei P8 Lite. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is ALE-L23C605B535 which comes for Colombia Region with B535 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest taste of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
What Is In Android 6.0 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 6.0 Marshmallow has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
About Huawei P8 Lite:
- This Update is only for Huawei P8 Lite users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Huawei P8 Lite
- Model No : ALE-L23
- Android OS : 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Version : 4.0
- Firmware : B535
- Build Number : ALE-L23C605B535
- Region : Colombia
- Status : Official
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 1.6 GB
How to Install B535 Stock Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite (Colombia)
- First of all, Download the Stock ROM from above link and move it to your SD Card/Internal memory
- Now Extract the Downloaded ROM ZIP file on your SD Card
- Look for the folder called “dload” in your SD Card root. if you don’t have Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.app file in dload folder.
- In your phone, dial *#*#2846579#*#* from phone dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Navigate the option Project Menu –> Software Upgrade –> SDCard.
- Now select the update.app and Run update.
- Wait untill the installation process completes.
- Once the installation process is completed, you can reboot your Huawei P8 Lite
- That’s it ! You have Installed the latest version of B535 build on Huawei P8 Lite.
- Download the Stock ROM from above
- Extract the Downloaded ZIP file
- Create a folder called dload in the root directory and move the update.App file in dload folder.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- Press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” simultaneously. The Update installation starts automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″][su_divider size=”1″][/su_divider]