Last updated on January 31st, 2017 at 06:19 pm
Yes today i will guide you on how to install CM 13 Marshmallow ROM on Nubia Z7 Max smartphone with the step by step guide. This is not an official Cyanogenmod 13 Marshmallow for Nubia Z7 Max. This is an unofficial build of CM13 for Nubia Z7 Max which i found it from androidiani.com. Once you install this ROM, you will enjoy Android 6.0 Marshmallow on Nubia Z7 Max smartphone. This update brings your all the features from Marshmallow for Nubia Z7 Max such Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap and Voice, Pure Stock android Experience, etc. So what are you waiting for ? Install CM 13 on Nubia Z7 Max (Marshmallow) today. Remember this is a CM13 for Nubia Z7 Max. So Today this guide is to Install Pure Stock Marshmallow ROM on Nubia Z7 Max. Follow this guide on How to Install CM 13 on Nubia Z7 Max.
Cyanogenmod 13 is also known as CM13 is one of the best custom rom out there with a big community developement. Well, today i will guide you on to install Cyanogenmod 13 (CM13) powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow on your beloved handset Nubia Z7 Max. Cyanogenmod is a custom rom built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide to Install CM 13 on Nubia Z7 Max (Marshmallow).
What You need ?
- Charge your phone upto 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Back up your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
ONLY FOR MERGED PARTITION
Steps for How to Install CM 13 on Nubia Z7 Max (Marshmallow)
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://mega.nz/#F!iZJBDCwI!rKxXvCUn9B3q0e5mx_rAHA”]DOWNLOAD CM 13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://mega.nz/#F!iZJBDCwI!rKxXvCUn9B3q0e5mx_rAHA”]DOWNLOAD OPEN GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have installed CM13 Marshmallow ROM on Nubia Z7 Max successfully
Steps to Root your Nubia Z7 Max running Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.