Today i will guide you on How to Install CM13 for Elephone M3. This is not an official CM13 for Elephone M3. As we already updated the latest Stock ROM of Marshmallow for Elephone M3, we can expect for official CM13 soon. Now you can install the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 for Elephone M3. Elephone M3 has released the official Stock Marshmallow update. This is an unofficial CM13 for Elephone M3. it has few bugs which will be fixed in the next upcoming updates. To Install CM13 for Elephone M3, your phone must be bootloader unlocked, TWRP or any Custom Recovery. Install CM13 with TWRP Recovery on Elephone M3.
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 for Elephone M3.
About Elephone M3
Last Changelog : 1. Fixed HOME button 2. Fixed camera
- It is boots and hardware accelerated!
- Offline charging
- ANT (Fitness trackers and etc)
- Auto brightness
- RAM and ROM
- All sensors
- Flashlight (Statusbar and Camera)
- Camera rear/front (Video and Photos)
- External SD
- RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/Lte on 1 and 2 SIM
- MTP and Mass Storage mode
- Audio over Bluetooth ((a2dp)Music and etc)
- Enforcing SELinux
- Fingerprint Scanner
- FM Radio
Not working (yet):
- HDR in camera
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 for Elephone M3
- This will work on Elephone M3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://yadi.sk/d/owNP1tqzu6AgU”]DOWNLOAD CM13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
Steps for How to Install CM13 for Elephone M3
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Elephone M3 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Elephone M3
Here is the step for how to root Elephone M3, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.