Last updated on January 30th, 2017 at 08:19 pm
Today i will guide you on How to Install CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo. This is not an official CM13 for Kingzone K1 Turbo. As we already updated the latest Stock ROM of Marshmallow for Kingzone K1 Turbo, we can expect for official CM13 soon. Now you can install the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 for Kingzone K1 Turbo. Kingzone K1 Turbo has never got any official Stock Marshmallow update. Also there is no official Cyanogenmod 13 for Kingzone K1 Turbo. This is an unofficial CM13 for Kingzone K1 Turbo. To Install CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo, your phone must be bootloader unlocked, TWRP or any Custom Recovery. To flash TWRP, Click the link here to Install CM13 with TWRP Recovery on Kingzone K1 Turbo.
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM ON Kingzone K1 Turbo
- This will work on Kingzone K1 Turbo Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
– Fixed screen flickering
– Fixed screen rotation issues
– CM upstream changes
– Rework of many parts
– Fix security issues (mediaserver is no longer root)
– Fix wifi disconnect after longer screen off
– New FMRadio app
– Various other changes
– merge upstream changes (including security patches – except kernel patches regarding missing kernel source)
KNOWN ISSUES : All Works except, VPN
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24659325368664332″]DOWNLOAD CM13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
Steps for How to Install CM13 ROM for Kingzone K1 Turbo
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Kingzone K1 Turbo.
Steps for How to Root Kingzone K1 Turbo
Here is the step for how to root Kingzone K1 Turbo, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.