Cyanogenmod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. It is based on Android Marshmallow. Today i will guide you on how to install CM13 for Elephone P8000. This is not an official Cyanogenmod 13 for Elephone P8000. Now you can download the Unofficial build of Cyanogenmod 13 for Elephone P8000. Here is our full guide on how to download and install Cyanogenmod 13 on Elephone P8000 with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on Elephone P8000, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. . This is a CUSTOM ROM for Elephone P8000 known as CM13. Follow the guide below on How to Install CM13 for Elephone P8000.
Cyanogenmod 13 is one of the best custom rom out there with a big community development. Well, today i will guide you on to Install CM13 ROM on Elephone P8000. Cyanogenmod is a custom rom built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 for Elephone P8000.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM ON Elephone P8000
- This will work on Elephone P8000 K05TS the first P8000 model Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
- All Sensor
- Audio and A2DP
- BT, USB, WiFi Tethering
- Camera and Video
- External SD
- Live Display
- RIL for SMS/Calls/Internet/dual sim
- ROOT is include
- Wireless display (wifi direct/cast)
Not working yet:
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Selinux enforced
- sometimes notification led not working
- no LTE after enable/disable flight mode (works well if you use only 1 sim)
- sometimes d2tw problems during call
- wifi disconnect problem with some AVM Fritzbox router during standby –> fix use this wifi firmware (/system/etc/firmware)
- snapchat video record problems
Steps for How to Install CM13 for Elephone P8000
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://visi0nary.de/builds/”]DOWNLOAD CM13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS 6.0[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Micromax A120 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Elephone P8000
Here is the step for how to root Elephone P8000, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.