Cyanogenmod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. It is based on Android Marshmallow. Today i will guide you on how to install CM13 ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320. This is not an official CyanogenMod 13 for HTC Desire 310 or 320. Now you can download the Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 for HTC Desire 310 or 320. Here is our full guide on how to download and install CyanogenMod 13 on HTC Desire 310 or 320 with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on HTC Desire 310 or 320, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing Cyanogenmod 13 on HTC Desire 310 or 320, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. This is a CUSTOM ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320 known as CM13. This Cm13 ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320 is a stable release, But FM Radio is not working Right Now.
CyanogenMod 13 is one of the best custom ROM out there with a big community development. Well, today i will guide you on to Install CM13 ROM on HTC Desire 310 or 320. CyanogenMod is a custom ROM built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320
KNOWN BUGS : All things work except FM Radio
PREREQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM ON HTC Desire 310 or 320
- This will work on HTC Desire 310 or 320 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is Unlocked (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Steps for How to Install CM13 ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.4shared.com/zip/7YkIBHfVba/cm-130-20160714-MONTHLY-D310.html”]DOWNLOAD CM13.1[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, Move the ROM and Gapps Zip file to SD CARD
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For the Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM for HTC Desire 310 or 320 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root HTC Desire 310 or 320
Here is the step for how to root HTC Desire 310 or 320, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.