Good News for all Samsung Galaxy A5 with A500FU. Now you can install and enjoy Custom ROM CM14 based on Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy A5. Download the Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Samsung Galaxy A5 from the Given link below. Here i will give the full guide on How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Samsung Galaxy A5. As the Samsung Galaxy A5 has no official release date of Android 7.0 Nougat, but now you can enjoy the Custom ROM Cyanogenmod 14 aka CM14 on Samsung Galaxy A5.
After the release of Android 7.0 Nougat Source code to the public, we have seen many custom ROM based on Android 7.0. Lately, we added many CM14 ROM to our Archive. Today finally we have a good news to the Samsung Galaxy A5. Now you can even enjoy Android 7.0 CM14 ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5. CM14 aka Cyanogenmod is the best Custom ROM available in Android Ecosystem. We have added the Download link and guide below . Download and install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 for Samsung Galaxy A5. Remember this is an early build of a development of CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 for Samsung Galaxy A5. So download and try it for yourself on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This build is a stable ROM, everything works fine like a real Stock Android 7.0 ROM on Nexus.
ALSO READ :
- LIST OF DEVICE WHICH WILL RECEIVE OFFICIAL ANDROID 7.0 STOCK ROM
What is CyanogenMod 14 ?
CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.
What is in Android 7.0 Nougat ?
Compatible: Samsung Galaxy A5
Tested on A500FU
_Screen Rotation not working
_Audio during calls bug
_Cellular Data not working
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy A5 only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. You need to make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP, CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- You need marshmallow bootloader and modem. you can download them HERE (for A500FU or you can easily extract them in stock firmware
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Samsung Galaxy A5 :[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=121527″]DOWNLOAD CM14[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off >Hold Volume UP and Power button simultaneously for few seconds > You will see the recovery. (in Some brand Volume Down and Power key)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Reboot the Smartphone.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Samsung Galaxy A5 Successfully.