Updated on May 13, 2017 : Added new link shared by the developer. Thanks to him.Now download and install CM13 For Samsung Galaxy Core Plus.
Today I have a good news for all Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. Now you can download and install unofficial CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus which is based on the latest version of Android – Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The XDA Senior member TimSchumi developed this ROM and shared in XDA development forum for all end users who are interested in trying this. This is an early build of Cyanogenmod 13 aka CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. The project is still under development and there are certain bugs which are still needed to be resolved. So you can try now to see how things are so far in Cyanogenmod Early build.
In this guide, I will help you in installing the unofficial CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. Now you can install the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. This is an unofficial CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. To Install CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, your phone must be bootloader unlocked, TWRP or any Custom Recovery.
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy Core Plus Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Your phone must have a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
What does work:
What does not work:
- Camera sometimes switches to green-purple. Picture needs editing if the picture is taken while this bug occurs (And it may have some distortion too)
- Video Recording
Steps for How to Install CM13 for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Now reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Core Plus Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus
This is the steps for how to root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, you can install SuperSu Flash Zip just like you installed Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Now reboot.