Today i will guide you on How to Install CyanogenMod 13 for YU YUNIQUE. This is not an official CM13 for YU YUNIQUE. As we already updated the latest Stock ROM of Marshmallow for YU YUNIQUE, we can expect for official CM13 soon. Now you can install the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 for YU YUNIQUE. YU YUNIQUE has never got any official Stock Marshmallow update. Also there is no official Cyanogenmod 13 for YU YUNIQUE. This is an unofficial CM13 for YU YUNIQUE. To Install CM13 on YU YUNIQUE, your phone must be bootloader unlocked, TWRP or any Custom Recovery. This Custom ROM for YU YUNIQUE is developed by XDA Recognized Contributor DC07
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CyanogenMod 13 for YU YUNIQUE.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CyanogenMod 13 for YU YUNIQUE
- This will work on YU YUNIQUE Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
KNOWN ISSUES :
- None as far as i know
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Root and Install Official TWRP Recovery for YU Yunique
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Yu Yunique
- List of All Custom ROM for Yu Yunique
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CM14 For Yu Yunique
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=48380″]DOWNLOAD CM 13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS 6.0 MICRO[/button]
Steps for How to Install CM13 ROM for YU YUNIQUE
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Swipe to WIPE.
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory).
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on YU YUNIQUE.
Steps for How to Root YU YUNIQUE
Here is the step for how to root YU YUNIQUE, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory.
- Now Boot into Recovery.
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File.
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.