Meizu is one of the popular Chinese OEM with its very own operating system Flyme OS. Currently, Flyme OS 7 based on Android 8.0 oreo is rolling for various Meizu devices. So, Meizu users can now install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo which is the beta iteration of the ROM.
Flyme OS 7 brings some really innovative new features to the Meizu devices. This includes smart recognition on the basis of age, skin, gender. It will also have smart ear protection that will adjust music volumes when the user uses a headphone. Again, Flyme 7 OS comes with AI anti-virus engine that automatically analyzes/ predicts and intercepts virus. The latest version of Flyme also brings smart caller ID and the trending face recognition feature. You can also check out the List of Meizu devices that will receive Flyme OS 7.
Since Android Oreo is coming to the Meizu phones, the users will see the usual Oreo features such as Picture-in-Picture mode, Notification Dots, Night Light, Autofill API, improved battery life etc.
Below you can find the ROM links for Flyme OS 7 for various Meizu devices. To install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo you can follow the guide below. it’s very simple to install the Flyme OS 7.
Download Flyme OS 7 Based on Android Oreo for various Meizu Smartphones
As of now, only a few devices have received the Flyme OS 7 as it is still in the Beta version. Here is the download link for latest Flyme OS for these Meizu phones.
Install Flyme OS 7 Android Oreo for Meizu Devices
Before heading towards the ROM flashing, you have to follow certain guidelines that we have put up below.
- Ensure your Meizu phone must be running on stock firmware.
- Your Meizu device should run previous firmware ie Flyme OS 6.3.0 to be eligible to update to latest Flyme OS 7.
- The firmwares are exclusively for corresponding Meizu devices. Don’t use them on any other devices.
- Charge the battery of your device to at least 70% or more.
- Take a backup of your device in case there is any loss of data. Usually, no data loss happens in this process.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your device while/after installing this update.
Steps of Flyme OS 7 Installation
Step-1 First Download Flyme OS 7 beta ROM zip file for the corresponding device
Step-2 Now move the ROM zip file to your device storage.
Step-3 Switch off your device > Press and hold the Volume+ button > press the power button
Step-4 Now your device will enter the upgrade mode.
Step-5 Select System upgrade > tap Start.
It will take some time for the flashing to complete. Wait until then.
So, if you own any of the above Meizu devices, then install the Flyme OS 7 beta and enjoy Android Oreo on your phone. Let us know your experience.