This Guide is about How to Install FreedomOS on OnePlus 3. If you dunno what is freedom Os, Please read this. OnePlus 3 was launched with a whopping 6GB of RAM. It was made a sensational news with the launch of OnePlus 3 with LoopVR headset. OnePlus 3 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under the company’s own skin called OxygenOS.
About OnePlus 3
Just like stock Android, OxygenOS makes Pure Android Experience with powerful enhancements. It comes with features such as On-Screen gestures, Button Customizations, Custom Icon Support with the Oxygen Launcher, App permission features, Maxx Audio, dark mode, manual camera mode, Swift key, and more. But if you are looking little more customization options, with the same overall experience as OxygenOS, then you’ll want to stick around to check out FreedomOS for OnePlus 3.
FreedomOS is a new OS and it is a modified version of OxygenOS which includes little more customization and features. FreedomOS for OnePlus 3 comes with Viper4Android, RRO Layer(Theming Android), Options to Install/Uninstall both Google and System Apps, DPI Changer, Root with SuperSU app, Adaway, Dashcharge and more. Today i will guide on How to install FreedomOS on OnePlus 3. So please read the steps below carefully on How to install FreedomOS on OnePlus 3. This is a Custom ROM for OnePlus 3 with a lot of cool customization.
FreedomOs for Oneplus 3 is developed by NevaX1 from XDA.
LATEST Version updated to v1.4.1 which brings updates :
- UPDATE: ElementalX 0.11.
- ADD: Wipe dalvik-cache during flash.
- Updated to latest OxygenOS 3.2.4 which brings Fixed the auto-reboot issue, Improved call quality, and Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations.
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=75651″]DOWNLOAD ROM[/button]
Steps for How to install FreedomOS on OnePlus 3
- To install a Custom ROM on OnePlus 3, you must have a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM. if you don’t, then please click this link for How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 3
- Download the FreedomOS and Move the Zip file to root of your memory card
- Turn off your phone. Boot into Recovery by Pressing Volume Down + power. Your phone should boot into recovery mode.
- First of all, you need to wipe your phone (Not internal memory)
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the Freedom OS Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now your Installation will be processed with AROMA INSTALLER
- Follow the guide and setup.
- After Installing, Reboot phone, and Enjoy the New FreedomOs for OnePlus 3.