Today Samsung has started sending the latest Google Security Patch for Galaxy Core 2 Duos running Android KitKat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number G355MUBS0AQC2 for Galaxy Core 2 Duos. If you are running the Stock KitKat on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Core 2 Duos in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G355MUBS0AQC2 comes with Google Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM- G355M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest Google Security KitKat ROM on Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest Google Security patch for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with Google Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G355MUBS0AQC2 Google Security KitKat For Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat G355MUBS0AQC2 For Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.2 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos to Google Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M to KitKat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 KitKat on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Core 2 Duos
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Google Security Patch update G355MUBS0AQC2 on Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To Google Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install Google Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Core 2 Duos G355M (G355MUBS0AQC2).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.