Updated on May 17, 2017 : We just added the link to download and Install G550TUVU2AQC4 OTA Update For T-Mobile Galaxy On5. Enjoy the latest firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy On5.
Today T-Mobile has started rolling out the latest G550TUVU2AQC4 OTA update for T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T. The update has started rolling out for US with T-Mobile Carrier which comes with build number G550TUVU2AQC4 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Marshmallow OTA is an incremental update which improves stability and performance of the earlier update. Now you can enjoy the latest updated Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T by installing the OTA update with build version G550TUVU2AQC4 on T-Mobile Galaxy On5.
As T-Mobile users are still waiting for the Nougat update on T-Mobile Galaxy On5, this update is still not based on Android Nougat. As the Galaxy On5 may or may not receive Android Nougat update. This is an incremental update with latest March patch for T-Mobile Galaxy On5.
The latest OTA weighs about 124.73MB in size and update rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running withouy any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
Install G550TUVU2AQC4 OTA Update For T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T
In our guide, you can either follow any of the three method to get G550TUVU2AQC4 Stock Marshmallow update on T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T. You can use OTA, Kies or even the ODIN to update G550TUVU2AQC4 firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build G550TUVU2AQC4 based Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy On5 G550T to Android Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy On5 G550T to Marshmallow build G550TUVU2AQC4.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build G550TUVU2AQC4 based Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on T-Mobile Galaxy On5.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Make LG G6 Like Rounded Edge Display Corners on Any Android Phone
- Download Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac
- Remember : This guide is to Install latest march security patch G550TUVU2AQC4 update on T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the T-Mobile Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the T-Mobile USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install G550TUVU2AQC4 Stock Marshmallow for T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T to G550TUVU2AQC4 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Marshmallow to T-Mobile Galaxy On5 G550T .