Today Samsung has started rolling the latest March Security Patch update for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. The update has been started rolling with the latest software version G570MUBU1AQC2. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime in Phase wise manner.
Check Related Post:
- Download Install G570FXXU1AQC5 April Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime
- Download Install G570YDXU1AQE1 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime
- Download Install G570FXXU1AQC2 March Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime
Along with the March Security Patch update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, the update also comes with other various bug fix and improvements. This new update is still running on Android Marshmallow. Most of the OEM are already upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat and Samsung is still stuck with the same version of Marshmallow firmware. In case if you have the update notification of the latest firmware G570MUBU1AQC2 on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. The latest updated firmware sent via OTA carries almost 125MB, which shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device and connect to a stable WiFi connection. If not, then don’t worry, you can update to March Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM- G570M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest March Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy J5 Prime G570M.
Upgrade to Marshmallow Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 Prime
This update is an incremental update with latest March Security Patch Update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime. So we recommend to update your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Table of Contents
Flash G570MUBU1AQC2 March Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 Prime G570M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow G570MUBU1AQC2 For Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow . If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime to March Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime G570M to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 Prime G570M .
What’s in Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and features ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 Prime
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 Prime
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 Prime
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest March Security Patch update G570MUBU1AQC2 on Galaxy J5 Prime G570M .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To March Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J5 Prime G570M (G570MUBU1AQC2 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install March Security Patch Marshmallow on Galaxy J5 Prime manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.