Now you can download and install the latest Google’s May Security Patch update on Galaxy S5 (Snapdragon Variant). If you are looking for secure your device from Vulnerabilities. Today Samsung started rolling the latest May Security Patch for Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The update has begin as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number G900FXXU1CQE1 for Galaxy S5. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S5, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S5 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G900FXXU1CQE1 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM- G900F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy S5 G900F .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S5
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Snapdragon). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G900FXXU1CQE1 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy S5 G900F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S5, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow G900FXXU1CQE1 For Samsung Galaxy S5.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to May Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F to Marshmallow OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S5 G900F .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S5
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S5
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S5
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S5
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S5
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update G900FXXU1CQE1 on Galaxy S5 G900F .
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S5 G900F (G900FXXU1CQE1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.