Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus running Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number G928W8VLS4CQG1 for Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. If you are running the Stock Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S6 Edge Plus in Phase wise manner.
The latest build G928W8VLS4CQG1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM- G928W8 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Nougat ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash G928W8VLS4CQG1 June Security Nougat For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat G928W8VLS4CQG1 For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus to June Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update G928W8VLS4CQG1 on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus G928W8 (G928W8VLS4CQG1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.