Updated March 21, 2017 : Added the link to download G935W8VLU2BQB6 Firmware update for Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Download and follow the guide on How to Download and Install G935W8VLU2BQB6 Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8.
After official Android Nougat for International and US Carrier Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 edge. Today Canadian Carriers has started rolling out the latest Stock Firnware G935W8VLU2BQB6 Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8. The update has started rolled out via OTA in Canada for Bell, Telus, Sasktel and Virgin. As we know this new update is one of the sweetest update from Google up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Canadian Galaxy S7 Edge will receive the latest build G935W8VLU2BQB6 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Canada Galaxy S7 Edge by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Canada Galaxy S7 Edge.
Now you can update the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge via OTA. If you didn’t receive any OTA update then Go to Settings > About device > Check software updates. if you didn’t receive the update then you can Install Stock Android Nougat G935W8VLU2BQB6 update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 using either Kies or ODIN software.
If you didn’t receive any update of Android 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, then you can upgrade your Canadian Galaxy S7 Edge manually to Android 7.0 Nougat with build number G935W8VLU2BQB6. Follow the guide below on How to manually install Stock G935W8VLU2BQB6 Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8.
This guide is to install G935W8VLU2BQB6 Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 . After International and US Carrier Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 Edge, Samsung with Canadian Carrier like Bell, Telus, Sasktel and Virgin can enjoy Android 7.0 update for Galaxy S7 Edge. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge which was released June 2016 came out of box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Now they received the most certainly the major Android update called Android Nougat.
In case if you don’t want to update via ODIN, then If you are Still waiting for the update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the update.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 to Nougat.
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Nougat for Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 . To Update Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 to Nougat, then please follow the steps carefully. Remember this is a Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 Official Stock Nougat Firmware. So you should be on a stock firmware before proceeding.
Table of Contents
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty sPhonele and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 Edge (Qualcomm Snapdragon)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Official Stock Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 Edge
- Download Android Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 Edge and Galaxy S7 Edge
- Install Android Nougat G920FXXU5EQBG update on Galaxy S6 G920F
- Remember : This guide about installing Stock G935W8VLU2BQB6 Nougat update on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8.
- This is for Canadian Carrier like Bell, Telus, Sasktel and Virgin.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
Steps For How To Install Stock Android Nougat G935W8VLU2BQB6 update on Canada Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 .
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone , You will have a whole new experience with the update of Canada Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 to G935W8VLU2BQB6 update. Enjoy! We have Given the Full guide on How to Update Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge G935W8 .