This is a full tutorial guide on How to Install the latest Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 5. Yes ! You heard me right ! Now you can install the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to enjoy the pretty new Grace UX. Please follow the below guide on How to Install Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 5 carefully. To flash this Galaxy Note 7 Stock ROM on Galaxy Note 5, your phone must be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is very important. It wont run if you are on Android Lollipop OS. So please flash the Marshmallow update on Galaxy Note 5 before installing this. Also please note down your Model No before installing the Galaxy Note 7 Firmware for Galaxy Note 7
Follow the steps below to start enjoying the Galaxy Note 7 STOCK Firmware for Galaxy Note 5. Please follow every steps carefully. First of all, you need to Install TWRP recovery on your Phone, So if you already have then skip to the steps and follow the guide
- Remember : This guide is for How to Update Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 5. Below Given model no are supported :
The following Note 5 models are supported:
Korean SM-N920K, SM-N920S, SM-N920L
Note 5 DUOS SM-N9208
SM-N920C, SM-N920G, and SM-N920I
US Celluar SM-N920R4
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to install TWRP on your Note 5
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Download no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip
- Download SuperSU zip
- TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 5 (for T-Mobile SM-N920T, Canadian SM-N920W8, US Celluar SM-N920R4, Korean SM-N920K, SM-N920S, SM-N920L,SM-N920C, SM-N920G, and SM-N920I)
- TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 5 Sprint SM-N920P
- TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 5 DUOS SM-N9208
- For S6 Edge+, Download TWRP recovery
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://forum.xda-developers.com/note5/development/developer-base-stock-deodexed-touchwiz-t3400611″]DOWNLOAD GRACE UX ROM NOW[/button]
How to Install Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 5
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Now Enable the OEM Option on the same developer option -> settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlock (International Model, Can skip this)
- In your PC/Laptop, Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode- > So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the TWRP Recovery which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS, You see your phone will restart. Now while restarting, hold down Volume Up, Center Home, and Power buttons together for about 10 seconds until you enter TWRP.
- Now once you enter TWRP Recovery, swipe right to allow modifications.
- You also need to WIPE your phone, Click WIPE and Tap on “Format Data”.
- Now Tap on YES ! REMEMBER THIS WILL ERASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE!
- Click on Reboot option and Choose Recovery to reboot to recovery
- Again swipe right to allow modifications.
- Now move the downloaded SuperSU file and no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip to internal memory of your phone.
- In your TWRP, Click on Install –> Browse and Choose the “no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip”.
- Swipe to Install
- Once again Choose Install and Flash the SD card by browsing the file from internal memory
Steps for How to UPDATE Grace UX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy Note 5 using TWRP
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off -> Now Hold Home Button, Volume UP and Power button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery
- Remember you need to move the Downloaded Grace UX Note 7 ROM for Note 5 internal memory.
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Note 7 ROM for Galaxy Note 5
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone (first boot usually takes a while). You have Install Galaxy Note 7 STOCK GRACE UX ROM for Galaxy Note 5.