Good News for Galaxy J2 Users, Now you can enjoy GraceUX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy J2. This ROM is shared by XDA Senior Member Albe96 on XDA forum for J200GU/G/H/M. Now you can try this ROM with my guide given below. Download GraceUX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy J2 J200GU/G/H/M. This New ROM for your Galaxy J2 J200GU/G/H/M gives a new experience of the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Note 5 Dialer And Contacts.
•Note 7 Garce UX Themed Note 5 Messeges.
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Stock SystemUI.
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Note 5 Gallery.
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Keyboard.
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Note 5 Settings
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed S7/Note 5 SPlanner
•Note 7 GraceUX Themed Stock Launcer With Icons.
•S6/Note 5 Camera.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy J2 J200GU/G/H/M only, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
•Settings FC For Me When You Click On “About Phone” Option.
•Tell Me If You Found Any!
Steps for How to Install GraceUX Note 7 ROM on Galaxy J2 J200GU/G/H/M :
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://mega.nz/#!jhtjkB4b!ikm7QJg70VsDHk0KmYx0vspodWhs6Mqizg4-RC_dS9o]HERE”]DOWNLOAD ROM[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off ->Now, press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons until you see the Samsung screen. Release the Power button but continue to press Home and Volume Up until you are brought to the stock recovery mode.
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the ROM
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file ,of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Kernel and Gapps
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Moto X Play Successfully.