Today T-Mobile started pushing the latest Nougat OS update for T-Mobile LG G5. The update brings the latest August Security Patch update for T-Mobile LG G5 with Android 7.0 Nougat under the hood. The firmware comes with build number H83020k for T-Mobile LG G5.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG G5 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to H83020k on T-Mobile LG G5. The update is a minor update which comes with latest August Security Patch update. Along with Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG G5 H83020k KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG G5, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H83020k KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H83020k comes with the latest August Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not the 7.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest H83020k build on T-Mobile LG G5 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H83020k August Security Patch on T-Mobile LG G5. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
Table of Contents
Download Install H83020k Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG G5, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H83020k on T-Mobile LG G5 :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG G5.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H83020k on T-Mobile LG G5 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG G5
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
ALSO RELATED POST
- How to Install crDroid OS For T-Mobile LG G5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On LG G5 SE H840 European Variant
- How To Dual Boot LG G5 Using Dual Boot Patcher
- Verizon LG G5 Stock Firmware Collections
- Download Install H83020f May Security Nougat Update On T-Mobile LG G5