Today Samsung has started sending the latest May Security Patch for Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo running Android KitKat. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number I9301IXCSAQE1 for Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo. If you are running the Stock KitKat on Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo in Phase wise manner.
The latest build I9301IXCSAQE1 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo SM- I9301I by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security KitKat ROM on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash I9301IXCSAQE1 May Security KitKat For Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash KitKat I9301IXCSAQE1 For Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 4.4.2 KitKat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo to May Security Patch based KitKat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I to KitKat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 KitKat on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update I9301IXCSAQE1 on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy S Ⅲ Neo I9301I (I9301IXCSAQE1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.