If you’re one of the Inoi KPhone users and looking for the Stock ROM to install on your device, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’ve shared the guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Inoi KPhone along with download links and requirements as well. Some times, users may face issues like bricking or boot loop on their device due to software-related issues.
Due to Android’s open-source nature, it’s quite easy to customize your device. But users can get errors if they don’t follow guides properly. Therefore, during the flashing Custom ROM or installing mod files or rooting their devices, users mostly face issues. It may be like a software performance issue, charging issue, battery draining, camera app error, and more. So, it’s better to install the Stock ROM again.
Stock ROM and its importance
A Stock ROM or Stock Firmware comes preloaded on a smartphone or tablet device from the manufacturer. It’s specially developed and designed to run on each and every particular device model. Therefore, only the Stock ROM can deliver a smoother and stable performance for a long time. Though the Stock Firmware can be boring for some of the people as the customization options are quite limited.
In that case, the interested users try to flash third-party firmware or modules to customize their devices and stuck into the issues. So, installing a Stock ROM will solve most of the issues. Check out some of the useful advantages of the stock firmware below:
- You can unbrick your bricked Inoi KPhone.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Inoi KPhone.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Inoi KPhone.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Inoi KPhone
Now, before we get straight to the Steps of stock ROM installation, make sure to follow the requisites section below and have the flash tools and drivers installed on your system.
- The stock firmware provided here is for Inoi KPhone. Do not flash it on any other phone.
- We recommend having at least a 50% charge on your device before installing the firmware.
- A PC or Laptop.
- Make sure to take a backup of your device data. You can Backup your phone Without Root.
- Alternatively, if you have TWRP Recovery installed on your device, you can create Nandroid Backup through TWRP Recovery.
- Device Name: Inoi KPhone
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6580
- Android Version: Android 8.1
- Firmware Version: V62_GM56N1_INOI_190322_user
Now, grab the stock firmware, flash tool and drivers for the Inoi KPhone from the link below.
Instructions to Install via SP Flash ToolFlash Stock ROM using the SP Flash Tool
Follow our full-depth video guide below:
So, that’s all about how to install stock ROM on Inoi KPhone. We hope this tutorial was useful to you. If you find any difficulties or have any doubt, do let us know.