Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy J3 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number J320FXXU0AQF1 for Galaxy J3. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy J3, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J3 in Phase wise manner.
Check Related Post :
- Download Install J320ZNDOS1AQE2 May Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3
- How To Install Lineage OS 13 On Galaxy J3 2016 [SM-J320FN]
- Download Install J330FXXU1AQF9 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy J3 2017
- Download Install J330GDXU1AQF5 Android 7.0 Nougat For Galaxy J3 2017
The latest build J320FXXU0AQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy J3 SM- J320F by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J3 J320F.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Galaxy J3. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J320FXXU0AQF1 June Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3 J320F
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J320FXXU0AQF1 For Samsung Galaxy J3.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J3 to June Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J3 J320F to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 J320F.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J3
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J320FXXU0AQF1 on Galaxy J3 J320F.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J3 J320F (J320FXXU0AQF1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.