Today i will guide you on How to Install CM13 for Elephone P6000. This is not an official CM13 for Elephone P6000. This ROM is developed by Nobita Iful. Now you can install the unofficial CyanogenMod 13 for Elephone P6000. This is an unofficial CM13 for Elephone P6000. To Install CM13 for Elephone P6000 your phone must be bootloader unlocked, TWRP or any Custom Recovery.
CyanogenMod 13 is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM13 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 for Elephone P6000.
What is in Android 6.0 Marshmallow ?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 for Elephone P6000
- This will work on Elephone P6000 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- Your phone must have a Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install CM13 for Elephone P6000
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://yadi.sk/d/TX7OzhLAw5PVd”]DOWNLOAD CM13[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Elephone P6000 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Elephone P6000
Here is the step for how to root Elephone P6000, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.