Last time we updated some of the Custom and Stock ROM for OnePlus 3. OnePlus 3 is my favorite smartphone. It comes with a whopping 6GB RAM which serves me a great speed and performance. Today i got a MiUi 8 for OnePlus 3 from a Chinese forum. This ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This is a latest MiUi 8 for OnePlus 3. This is a Chinese ROM from MiUi 8, Not the Global version. So try it yourself and you can change the language. If you have got bored of using the OxygenOS or HydrogenOS ROM on OnePlus 3, then here is a very famous custom ROM called MIUI 8. MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3. This is not an official MiUi 8 for OnePlus 3 from MiUi 8 community. To install this, your OnePlus 3 should have an unlocked bootloader and Installed TWRP Recovery.
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from EMUI Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3 are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security etc
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3
- This will work on OnePlus 3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone .
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7gQ8Ql0vHiWTGlGQm44TUd1ZHc/view”]DOWNLOAD MIUI 8[/button]
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Swipe to WIPE.
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 for OnePlus 3 Successfully.