Did you get bored with Official Stock ROM from Lenovo K50 ? then here is a very famous custom ROM called MIUI 8. MiUi 8 is the latest version of Xiaomi released for their smartphone. This ROM is also supported on many other devices from the community called MiUi which is quite known for all. This MiUi 8 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS shared by a member ‘Pushpit’ of NeedROM. You can donate him any amount if you would like. This guide is to Install MIUI 8 for Lenovo K50. This is not an official MiUi 8 for Lenovo K50 from MiUi community. Now you can download and Install MiUi 8 for Lenovo K50 using Custom Recovery.
ALSO READ : How To Install CM13 For Lenovo K50
MiUi 8 features bring a whole new experience from Stock ROM. MiUI 8 comes with a handful of features which is implemented into ROM by request of Community. The latest features for MIUI 8 for Lenovo K50 are Mi Cloud Photo Sync,Quick ball – a hovering button, Dual apps, New Calculator, Notes, Photo and Video Editing, Anti-Fraud SMS Security etc
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 for Lenovo K50
- This will work on Lenovo K50 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZOAXRQX0ecZ0ZSRUVHa2VoRk0/view?usp=drive_web”]DOWNLOAD MIUI 8[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZOAXRQX0ecRG5LVFNmWGc4M2M/view”]DOWNLOAD WiFi NVRam Fix[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZOAXRQX0ecYnJmX09YUm9NRWM/view”]DOWNLOAD XPOSED BETA[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ZOAXRQX0ecV2JFSUxabEozUm8/view”]DOWNLOAD THEMES[/button]
Theme apk SOMETIMES FC’s, but themes are working.
NVRAMWARNING wifi bug, easilly fixable (search xda or google for fix), wifi works just ok even with the NVRAMWARINING bug.
Battery capacity will be shown only at 3100mah, even so battery life is far more superior than the actual R25 lollipop firmware for DG700. (I get about 3 days with wifi / data on, moderate usage of the phone on the current MIUI8 based on kk rom)
Custom recovery CTR touch NOT WORKING. USE HARDWARE KEYS!
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 for Lenovo K50
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8 Beta
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 for Lenovo K50 Successfully.