Good News for all Meizu M2 Users. Now you can download and install MIUI 8 on Meizu M2. If you are owner of Meizu M2, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 on Meizu M2 Smartphone. This is a MiUi 8 for Meizu M2 which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your Meizu M2. This ROM is based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS.
This is a Custom ROM Miui 8 for Meizu M2 which comes with build number 6.10.27. This is a full guide on How to Download and Install MiUi 8 for Meizu M2 which comes with build number 6.10.27 Global Beta MIUI 8. Now Download and follow the below steps on How to install Miui 8 on Meizu M2. To install MIUI 8 on Meizu M2, first of all you need to be running a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 6.10.27 full changelog:
- Added Feedback tab and language support in MIUI forum app
- Optimized algorithm for weather alerts and UI improvements
- Angle calculations in scientific calculator is more convenient
- New design for antivirus and exceptions option in security app
- Added New feature for showing categories for featured apps in Mi Picks.
- New tabs named “Must have” and “Proud of India” added to Mi Picks collections.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 ON Meizu M2
- This will work on Meizu M2 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 on Meizu M2
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://yadi.sk/d/APxwddFWxmKUS”]DOWNLOAD MIUI 8[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 on Meizu M2 Successfully.
SOURCE : UNKNOWN