This is a full guide for installing MIUI 8 on Yureka and Yureka Plus. Today I will guide you on How to Install MIUI 8 on Yureka and Yureka Plus. Today you can install the latest MiUi 8 which was released in the Month July 2016. Xiaomi Released the MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM for some of the device. The Company promised the stable MIUI 8 Global release date on August 16th. If you are here then you probably may using either Yureka or Yureka Plus smartphone. Today you can download and install MiUi 8 on your Yureka and Yureka Plus. MiUi 8 for Yureka and Yureka Plus is a custom ROM based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It is developed by Annabathina@ from MiUi Porting team. He has managed to bring stable build of MiUi 8 for Yureka and Yureka Plus. All credits to the one who developed it. Here i will guide you on How to update MiUi 8 for Yureka and Yureka Plus.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 ON YUREKA AND YUREKA PLUS
- This will work only on Yureka and Yureka Plus, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- This is a Lollipop Based MIUI 8
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424948772″]MIUI 8 FOR YUREKA[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424948767″]MIUI 8 FOR YUREKA PLUS[/button]
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 on Yureka and Yureka Plus
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8 Beta
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 on Yureka and Yureka Plus Successfully.
- Rom OS version: 5.1.1 Lollipop