Good News for all Wiko Getaway Users. Now you can download and install MIUI 8 on Wiko Getaway. If you are owner of Wiko Getaway, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 on Wiko Getaway Smartphone. This is a MiUi 8 for Wiko Getaway which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your Wiko Getaway. This ROM is based on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
This is a Custom ROM Miui 8 for Wiko Getaway which comes with build number 6.10.27. This is a full guide on How to Download and Install MiUi 8 for Wiko Getaway which comes with build number 6.10.27 Global Beta MIUI 8. Now Download and follow the below steps on How to install Miui 8 on Wiko Getaway. To install MIUI 8 on Wiko Getaway, first of all you need to be running a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 6.11.3:
Fix – NFC couldn’t be used in some cases (11-03)
Now Fix – Wi-Fi compatibility with some third party routers (11-02)
This Fix – Some videos drained battery fast (11-01)
New – Mi Music improvements: album art and lyrics (11-03)
Optimization – Shuffle algorithms (11-01)
New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed from third party markets (11-02)
MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 6.10.27 full changelog:
- Added Feedback tab and language support in MIUI forum app
- Optimized algorithm for weather alerts and UI improvements
- Angle calculations in scientific calculator is more convenient
- New design for antivirus and exceptions option in security app
- Added New feature for showing categories for featured apps in Mi Picks.
- New tabs named “Must have” and “Proud of India” added to Mi Picks collections.
Possible works on Wiko Getaway Clones, like:
– Explay Neo
– Qmobile i12
– Myphone Ocean ELITE
– Casper via v5 (maybe)
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6B1H/QksrCbowe/ldroms_v4.4.2_vega_6.11.10_www.ldroms.h1n.ru.zip”]DOWNLOAD NOW[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/190357/android/WikoGetaway/MIUI8/MIUI_8_6.11.10_su_kk4.4_WikoGetaway_BOOT_V01_jasousa.zip”]DOWNLOAD BOOT IMAGE FIX[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/190357/android/WikoGetaway/MIUI8/MIUI_8_6.11.10_su_kk4.4_WikoGetaway_BLOBS_V01_jasousa.zip”]DOWNLOAD BLOBS FIX[/button]
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 ON Wiko Getaway
- This will work on Wiko Getaway Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 on Wiko Getaway
- First of all, Flash the Recovery image using SPFlashtool
- Now move all the download ROM zip, Boot image fix, and blob fix zip file to the root of your internal memory.
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe Data/Factory Reset button, now also wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Click the Install Button –> Choose Zip from SD Card – to Flash MIUI 8
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and complete the installation.
- Also Flash the Boot Image Fix and Also Blob Fix by following the 5th Step
- After flashing all the file. That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 on Wiko Getaway Successfully.